a lot more fun. He will go really fast and all
the way to the top of the hill.
Kaleb mostly ate the snow but it was
fresh so no harm right???
distracting him by playing ball.
We do have a ton more pictures from our adventures, but I have only a few moments and thought I would share a snippet of what we have been up to. Preston is very busy with school but he is liking it a lot so all is well. Kaleb and I are just keeping busy at home with chores and playing.
2 comments:
Is that at Bartz Field sledding? That's the best. We went ice blocking there in the summer times. Where are you living there? Are you staying with relatives, or are you in married housing? I loved the married wards there. They were awesome. I hope all is well with you guys and best of luck in your new endeavors (baby too!). BTW-Are you sure on the sex of your baby? You never know!!!!! Just Kidding!
Courtney, I am finally checking on blogs----how are you?? I am excited that you are having a boy!! That is exciting. YOu need to send me all of your new info. Did you get a job? Chad's dad is reitiring from that door shop at the end of the month. Preston may want to check there again if he is still looking. Send me all of your info will you??? Thanks
Post a Comment