Monday, December 29, 2008

We moved!!

We have moved!! Sorry things have not been updated for a while. We have moved to Pocatello, Preston is starting school in January and I am looking for a job. We have had a lot of adventures and are still sorting things out. But that is the way it goes. We had a wonderful Christmas. As soon as I upload some pictures I will post them.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

What? Where are you at in Pocatello? That's crazy! I thought you guys were staying in St. Anthony for a few more years! What happened? Well, I can understand change though! We love it here and are so grateful for the opportunities here. I'm glad to be able to get on your blog again. I was blocked for a long time. Good to see you guys! How are you feeling? Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? Talk to you later!