
So Holli tagged me, This means I am supposed to list 6 facts about me...
1) I am the wife of the great white hunter! The goal is to take hunters safety this year, so I can participate in the hunting events with my amazing husband! Instead of just tagging along, probably slowing him down but he is a good sport about it. I think I would like to shot a deer this year and totally shoot the pheasants with all the men at Jeremy's.
2) I love Ice cream!! I am picky about the kinds I like, mint and strawberry with chunks of strawberry to name a couple. And every time my poor husband is lucky to get a single bowl. I know it is horrible but I eat it all.
3) I am a germ freak. And I have a few repercussions of OCD. I go as far as to put hand sanitizer on every time I leave a store. Especially Wally World and the grocery store. I also check at least twice to make sure I have turned things off before we leave and to make sure I locked the door(sometime I turn around though I know I double checked). Preston's favorite is that I count the amount of times I put deodorant on. Preston gives me a hard time but I tell him he hasn't seen anything until he watches the movie Match Stick Men. That is extreme OCD!
4) I am bad at meal planning I feel pretty good if I can think of dinner for every night of the week without asking Preston. I also have to work hard to make a balanced meal. I am better than when we first got married. I like to cook but don't think of what to eat very well.
5) I am not so good at sowing, I like to try but end up frustrated. I can't cut straight and would rather do crafts because hey if it is a little crooked it just adds character.
6) I hate filling papers! I pile them and then get so frustrated that they are not put away that I tell Preston I want to blow up the apartment. I know it is a little extreme but I get overwhelmed by mountains of paper.
2 comments:
Courtney, you would think we were blood related! I guess it just means we were supposed to be cousins. I love your list! Did you get your template from Leelou? So cute!
We totally need to get together! I haven't seen you in like 3 years, and you ARE my favorite cousin! Hopefully I can come to Bumpy's graduation. We will see though! I don't even think Manuel and Preston have met yet- what is up with that? :)
Post a Comment