Kaleb is so smart! This last week he has been playing with a shoe box (kids love to play with everything that is not a toy) he likes to climb on top of it and just look around. He also pushes it up to things and stands on it. Yesterday he pushed it up to his toy truck, climbed on top of the box and bent over to play with the truck. He also was so excited to get home from being out of town yesterday, when we put him in the tub he had a blast. We was splashing like a crazy man, there was water everywhere, and I was getting soaked. He also started practicing his dance moves in the tub. I can't even begin to explain how cute it was, I was very nervous he was going to hurt himself though. We will just have to keep a closer eye on him as he becomes more adventurous.
1 comment:
Courtney, he is so cute, and it was so nice to see you! I miss you! :) Did you have fun driving home in the dust storm? So nice.
Post a Comment