Monday, October 26, 2009

Time Flies Yet Again....

Kenden attacking Kaleb. Kaleb wearing the Top'um Hat he and Nana made.
Smiley Boy Kenden



Time flies yet again... We have moved apartments. We have not moved far, just down the road from where we were. Kaleb loves to go to our "new 'partment" and has sleep in his room every night with brother.
Preston the amazing had a birthday last week. "Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you!" .When I told Kaleb we were going to get Daddy a "happy cake", he wanted Nana to come make a Thomas happy cake for Daddy. I convinced him that we needed to get the monstrously huge chocolate cake Dad had been asking for.
Kaleb and Kenden love to play together, I hope it lasts a long time. They play pick-a-boo, and Kenden thinks Kaleb's toys are much better than his.



1 comment:

Holli said...

Cute boys! We are excited to see you guys on Friday!