We participated in a fun run this last weekend. My mom carried
Kenden and I pushed Kaleb in the stroller. We didn't exactly run it was more of a brisk walk. But it was a blast non the less and I am considering participating in more events like this one. Only hopefully actually running...

All of us after the run.

Kaleb had an early morning and was a little moody.

Nana and
Kenden having finished.
Wahoo!
1 comment:
Okay, so I finally discovered your BLOG!!! I've been trying to figure out a way to find your email access or something for forever! I wanted to see you guys when we were in Poky, but with a week to visit everyone things got a little crazy. I can't believe you've got two kids now... Let me know how you're all doing. My email is angrygrizz@hotmail.com You probably think I'm such a jerk for not ever getting in touch--I sewear I'm not, just a little stupid sometimes... :)
Post a Comment