Surprise! Kaleb is going to be a big brother! We are expecting, we are due April 28th. Besides that exciting news, we have been very busy with hunting and trying to register Preston for school.
(Scream!) I can't believe it!! I am so excited for you. We went visiting teaching and you didn't seem sick at all! You must hide everything well! How are you feeling? I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl, but wait, you never know what it will come out as even if the ultrasound says it!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you guys. Take care! Love,Kellie
3 comments:
I am so happy for the little one to join your family!! Take good care of yourself. KB
Congratulations Preston & Courtney! That is so exciting! :)
(Scream!) I can't believe it!! I am so excited for you. We went visiting teaching and you didn't seem sick at all! You must hide everything well! How are you feeling? I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl, but wait, you never know what it will come out as even if the ultrasound says it!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you guys. Take care! Love,Kellie
Post a Comment