Life gets tents to get away from you sometimes when things are busy. Kaleb is walking all over he gets so excited, he will just giggle at himself. I thought he was fast crawling but apparently he can be even faster walking and trying to run! He loves balls and refers to all of them as "ba ball" in translation basketball. He often will be playing with his ball and go into our room and get Preston's ball so he can have two of them. He also like to climb up on to the futon, he can't get off and tries a face first dismount, despite he love to stand on the futon and dance.
1 comment:
So cute! I can't believe he is already walking! Sam didn't even attempt to walk until he was 13 months old! I think he was too lazy from being held by everyone all the time! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment